Manguard Abetting Theft
Theft because of Manguards abetting is a very common but major problem faced by almost every organization with precious products. This effects the organization financially and reduces prestige of the organization at the same time. Thus, choosing the right Security measures becomes the priority of the organizations to protect themselves from such events. We provide solution to the problems of such organisations by installing modern Security Systems at their places.
Manguard being present at the site know about all the Security Systems installed there and hence to abet any theft, he can switch off the Security System at odd time which will give a notification to the authorized person and that person can take action to prevent the theft.
Manguard can easily help the thief to enter the premises by allowing him to follow through the entry gates. Anti-Tailgating System comes into play in such scenarios to prevent theft.
Manguards have the access to almost every place of the commercial premises due to which they can easily let any thief in to steal and go without even being caught. Access Control Systems can be installed at those places of the premises where important things are kept and thus not giving Access rights to manguards even.
12m per side detection, outdoor PIR motion sensor, wireless model
- Wireless curtain PIR up to 12m per side with anti-masking
- Completely independent detection setting per side
- Versatile and easy-to-install design
- Not affected by environment or small animals
LONG AND NARROW RANGE HIGH MOUNT OUTDOOR DETECTOR
- PIR Coverage 24.0 m × 2.0 m narrow / 20 zones
- PIR Distance limit 6.5 m, 10.0 m, 13.0 m, 18.0 m
- Active IR digital anti-masking
- Intelligent AND logic with unique pyro-element
- Slope Friendliness
- IP 55
REDWALL-V: Long Range with creep zone Synthesized Intelligent PIR
- IP connection
- Intelligent PIR detection system
- Built-in creep zone detector (Double dual pyro-elements)
- Anti-vandalism functions
QUAD PHOTOELECTRIC BEAM: ADVANCED MODEL
- High power quad beam detection range 60m/100m/200m
- Double modulation
- A.T.P.C.-Automatic transmit power control
- I.A.S.C.- Integrated alignment status communication