Open Storage Protection
Open Storage protection is a bit difficult task for organizations. Thieves first observe the target site's nearby area and then carry out the intrusion and theft plan. Sensors can be installed near the outside walls of the storage area which will trigger the alarm once any person comes in their vicinity.
Open storage areas can be easily accessed by the thieves after jumping over the walls. Infrared sensors are installed on the outside walls of the storage house which forbid such activity from happening.
Easiest way to enter an open storage area is to follow the one with access to the entry gates acting like the authorized person. Anti-Tailgating sensors prove to be of utmost importance when installed on the entry gates.
CCTVs act as eyes and sensors as the point of action when integrated with each other to act an Intrusion Detection System in open storage area.
LONG AND NARROW RANGE HIGH MOUNT OUTDOOR DETECTOR
- PIR Coverage 24.0 m × 2.0 m narrow / 20 zones
- PIR Distance limit 6.5 m, 10.0 m, 13.0 m, 18.0 m
- Active IR digital anti-masking
- Intelligent AND logic with unique pyro-element
- Slope Friendliness
- IP 55
REDWALL-V: Long Range with creep zone Synthesized Intelligent PIR
- IP connection
- Intelligent PIR detection system
- Built-in creep zone detector (Double dual pyro-elements)
- Anti-vandalism functions
QUAD PHOTOELECTRIC BEAM: ADVANCED MODEL
- High power quad beam detection range 60m/100m/200m
- Double modulation
- A.T.P.C.-Automatic transmit power control
- I.A.S.C.- Integrated alignment status communication