Data Theft/Data Security
Preventing the data from being stolen is a very important task for organizations. Thus sensors installed near the Server Room detect anyone attempting to enter through illegal ways like door/windows break.
Installing Access Control System outside the Server Room is an ultimate solution to prevent unauthorized entry and thus Data Theft.
A Server Room can be made inaccessible for unauthorized persons by installing sensors all around the Server Room which will trigger the alarm if someone comes under its range of detection.
LONG AND NARROW RANGE HIGH MOUNT OUTDOOR DETECTOR
- PIR Coverage 24.0 m × 2.0 m narrow / 20 zones
- PIR Distance limit 6.5 m, 10.0 m, 13.0 m, 18.0 m
- Active IR digital anti-masking
- Intelligent AND logic with unique pyro-element
- Slope Friendliness
- IP 55
REDWALL-V: Long Range with creep zone Synthesized Intelligent PIR
- IP connection
- Intelligent PIR detection system
- Built-in creep zone detector (Double dual pyro-elements)
- Anti-vandalism functions
LASER SCAN DETECTOR
- 20m x 20m, 95 degree detection area
- Vertical and Horizontal detection modes
- Multi-angle Adjustment Shell Structure (M.A.S.S.)
- Unique detection algorithm