To avoid Pilferage, preventing unauthorized entry into the premises is the biggest headache for every organization. Thus installing Access Control Systems becomes the ultimate solution to implement in an organization.
A common act of Pilferage is observed in shopping complexes when people put some extra products with the purchased ones in their bags. This can be removed by installing sensors at the exit to identify the products with the customers.
Thieves first monitor the target site's surroundings and then carry out the intrusion and theft plan. Sensors can be installed near the outside walls of the site which will trigger the alarm once any person comes in their periphery.
Following the authorized person and gaining illegal entry with him without coming into eyes of the manguards is the easiest way of entering into any premises. Anti-tailgating sensors installed at the entry point prevent this from happening and thus.
Stealing items by throwing them over the boundary is a concern for every warehouse management. Our sensors can trigger CCTVs enabling security officers to track any suspicious movement along the perimeter.
LONG AND NARROW RANGE HIGH MOUNT OUTDOOR DETECTOR
- PIR Coverage 24.0 m × 2.0 m narrow / 20 zones
- PIR Distance limit 6.5 m, 10.0 m, 13.0 m, 18.0 m
- Active IR digital anti-masking
- Intelligent AND logic with unique pyro-element
- Slope Friendliness
- IP 55
REDWALL-V: Long Range with creep zone Synthesized Intelligent PIR
- IP connection
- Intelligent PIR detection system
- Built-in creep zone detector (Double dual pyro-elements)
- Anti-vandalism functions
QUAD PHOTOELECTRIC BEAM: ADVANCED MODEL
- High power quad beam detection range 60m/100m/200m
- Double modulation
- A.T.P.C.-Automatic transmit power control
- I.A.S.C.- Integrated alignment status communication