Common Area Protection
There are many commercial buildings which have different organizations with their dedicated areas allocated to them only. This makes a possibility of unauthorized access possible by any person through a common area which leads to different organizations. Installing Access Control System on the entry gate avoids such type of intrusion from taking place.
Many organizations which share a common area can install sensors at there place and activate it at night if some other organizations in the same building have their employees working at night as well. The sensor will detect the entry attempt being made and alert the security guards of the particular organization.
In any organization, there remains a common passage area leading to different places of the organization and even to the restricted area. Due to the common passage, intrusion becomes an easy task to take place. To avoid this thing from happening, Access Control System can be installed to prevent unauthorized access.
LONG AND NARROW RANGE HIGH MOUNT OUTDOOR DETECTOR
- PIR Coverage 24.0 m × 2.0 m narrow / 20 zones
- PIR Distance limit 6.5 m, 10.0 m, 13.0 m, 18.0 m
- Active IR digital anti-masking
- Intelligent AND logic with unique pyro-element
- Slope Friendliness
- IP 55
REDWALL-V: Long Range with creep zone Synthesized Intelligent PIR
- IP connection
- Intelligent PIR detection system
- Built-in creep zone detector (Double dual pyro-elements)
- Anti-vandalism functions
QUAD PHOTOELECTRIC BEAM: ADVANCED MODEL
- High power quad beam detection range 60m/100m/200m
- Double modulation
- A.T.P.C.-Automatic transmit power control
- I.A.S.C.- Integrated alignment status communication