Internal Theft can only be reduced or controlled if we deploy a proper security system. For preventing internal theft we need to identify the vulnerability of location. Then sensors will be deployed addressing those vulnerabilities based on authorization, time of entry and exit, etc.
Stealing items by the employees itself by throwing them over the outside boundaries is a common area of consideration for almost every organization. Sensors trigger integrated CCTVs enabling security officers to track any such activity.
Installing Access Control Systems in restricted areas like Server rooms, Ammunition rooms, storage houses, etc. avoids the chances of theft being taken up by employees of the organization itself.
Some places in any organization are accessible only by the respective persons and thus gaining entry by following them becomes the only way out of stealing things by the employees. Installing Anti-Tailgating System helps in tackling this problem of the organizations.
LONG AND NARROW RANGE HIGH MOUNT OUTDOOR DETECTOR
- PIR Coverage 24.0 m × 2.0 m narrow / 20 zones
- PIR Distance limit 6.5 m, 10.0 m, 13.0 m, 18.0 m
- Active IR digital anti-masking
- Intelligent AND logic with unique pyro-element
- Slope Friendliness
- IP 55
REDWALL-V: Long Range with creep zone Synthesized Intelligent PIR
- IP connection
- Intelligent PIR detection system
- Built-in creep zone detector (Double dual pyro-elements)
- Anti-vandalism functions
QUAD PHOTOELECTRIC BEAM: ADVANCED MODEL
- High power quad beam detection range 60m/100m/200m
- Double modulation
- A.T.P.C.-Automatic transmit power control
- I.A.S.C.- Integrated alignment status communication