Intrusion from Adjacent Colonies
Intrusion from adjacent colonies is the biggest threat to any critical infrastructure> It may cause the harm to human life, infrastructure, etc. To prevent such an, we have some solutions to prevent the intruder or unauthorized person from entering.
Sensors installed along the perimeter will detect any intruder jumping inside.
If an intruder jumps inside from an adjacent building, then a sensor can detect his motion and it can trigger CCTV to monitor his activity.
Restricting unauthorized entry is the only way to stop sabotage from happening. This can be done by installing sensors to detect entry and anti-tailgating to stop intruder to follow authorized person to gain access of critical area.
We can monitor whole site using sensors by integrating with CCTV. Security guards will get the real time of intrusion.
30m point to point detection beams. Built for immediate perimeter applications.
- Easy Alignment wit visual and audible Indicator
- Light reduction filter
- Max 99% beam blockage
- Attractive slender design allows to harmonize with any type of architechture
12m per side detection, outdoor PIR motion sensor, wireless model
- Wireless curtain PIR up to 12m per side with anti-masking
- Completely independent detection setting per side
- Versatile and easy-to-install design
- Not affected by environment or small animals
LONG AND NARROW RANGE HIGH MOUNT OUTDOOR DETECTOR
- PIR Coverage 24.0 m × 2.0 m narrow / 20 zones
- PIR Distance limit 6.5 m, 10.0 m, 13.0 m, 18.0 m
- Active IR digital anti-masking
- Intelligent AND logic with unique pyro-element
- Slope Friendliness
- IP 55
LASER SCAN DETECTOR
- 20m x 20m, 95 degree detection area
- Vertical and Horizontal detection modes
- Multi-angle Adjustment Shell Structure (M.A.S.S.)
- Unique detection algorithm
- Available for Indoor/Outdoor