To avoid Vandalism, most important concern is to prevent the unauthorized entry into the premises. This makes the use of Access Control Systems a mandatory solution to implement in an organization.
People with Vandalism motive in mind can even jump over the boundary walls. To prevent this, sensors can be installed on the walls which will detect any intruder jumping over the walls.
Vandalism causing people just want the entry into the premises by anyhow even tailgating through the main entry. Anti-tailgating sensors installed at the entry point make this event an impossible task to accomplish.
For carrying out vandalism in any organization, such people first investigate everything around the premises to know the possibility of intrusion. Sensors can easily detect such random movements nearby the walls of the premises and trigger the alarm as well as the CCTVs to detect the intruders.
30m point to point detection beams. Built for immediate perimeter applications.
- Easy Alignment wit visual and audible Indicator
- Light reduction filter
- Max 99% beam blockage
- Attractive slender design allows to harmonize with any type of architechture
12m per side detection, outdoor PIR motion sensor, wireless model
- Wireless curtain PIR up to 12m per side with anti-masking
- Completely independent detection setting per side
- Versatile and easy-to-install design
- Not affected by environment or small animals
LONG AND NARROW RANGE HIGH MOUNT OUTDOOR DETECTOR
- PIR Coverage 24.0 m × 2.0 m narrow / 20 zones
- PIR Distance limit 6.5 m, 10.0 m, 13.0 m, 18.0 m
- Active IR digital anti-masking
- Intelligent AND logic with unique pyro-element
- Slope Friendliness
- IP 55
LASER SCAN DETECTOR
- 20m x 20m, 95 degree detection area
- Vertical and Horizontal detection modes
- Multi-angle Adjustment Shell Structure (M.A.S.S.)
- Unique detection algorithm
- Available for Indoor/Outdoor